29mayAll Day04junGo by Bike Week
Send us a photo of you riding your bike during Go by Bike Week and be entered to win one of five Kryptonite
Send us a photo of you riding your bike during Go by Bike Week and be entered to win one of five Kryptonite bike locks (retail value of $215), courtesy of UBC Parking Services. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the contest.
And don’t forget to join the SHCS Road Warriors—one of UBC’s top Go by Bike Week teams!
The goal is to log all bike rides any SHCS team member does during Go by Bike Week, which takes place May 29–June 4, 2023—any length and for any reason such as riding to work, for fun or while doing errands. It ALL counts!
How to register or log trips:
- If you are not already registered with our team but would like to, join the SHCS Road Warriors today. Choose:
– Municipality: Vancouver
– Organization: UBC
– Team: SHCS Road Warriors
- Returning riders can immediately begin logging trips on the Go by Bike Week Dashboard using your email and password.
- Make sure to log all trips based on one-way kms. Return trips count as two separate rides.
BONUS: There are great prizes available for all riders who log trips May 29–June 4.
To be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE—a self-guided biking tour of Croatia for 2—you must:
- Log one bike ride during the Go By Bike Week
- Register on Exodus Travels before June 11
Be part of the change and help make Metro Vancouver a happier, healthier place to live, work, and play!
Contact Joanne Thember, SHCS Road Warriors team captain from SHCS Occupational Health and Safety.
604 822 0605 | email@example.com
May 29 (Monday) - June 4 (Sunday)