Student Housing and Community Services (SHCS) provides essential and outstanding services and resources that support and enhance the UBC community.
A self-funded ancillary unit within UBC’s Vice-President, Students portfolio, we are one of the largest and foremost campus service providers in the North American higher education landscape.
Cultivating community. Inspiring wellbeing. Enriching lives.
Student Housing and Community Services enhances the UBC experience. We do this by:
- Delivering high quality and innovative services and products
- Embedding a culture of wellbeing, inclusivity, transparency, Indigeneity and sustainability in processes and practices
- Stewarding our assets and resources
- Attracting revenue and managing costs, which contributes to UBC’s academic mission
- Offering industry leadership beyond UBC